Smith Towing & Recovery offers top-notch towing services, ensuring safety and professionalism. From the moment you contact them, their dedicated team ensures a swift and seamless experience. They pride themselves on their excellent customer service and offer reasonable pricing that sets them apart from many competitors. Whether you find yourself stranded in the wee hours or during peak times, Smith Towing & Recovery is available 24/7 to get you back on the road. A trustworthy option in Crosby, TX for all your towing needs.
- Towing Services: Efficient and safe towing ensuring your vehicle’s safety.
- Customer Support: Available 24/7 with prompt response times.
- Reasonable Pricing: Competitive rates for top-quality services.
- Accessibility: Entrances and parking suitable for wheelchair users.
Location & Hours:
- 4338 Harvey Rd, Crosby, TX 77532, United States Open 24 hours from Monday to Sunday.
- Phone: +18323607122
- “Had an emergency and Smith Towing was there in minutes. Exceptional customer service. Will use them again. 5 stars!” – Jane D.
- “Joseph was very helpful and arrived promptly. Didn’t need a tow after all, but their professionalism is commendable.” – Mike R.
- “Reasonable prices and beyond excellent service. Highly recommended!” – Lucy K.
- “Service was quick, but communication regarding repairs could be improved.” – Tom G.
- “Good service but had some misunderstandings regarding charges.” – Emily C.
Questions & Answers:
Q: “Are they available during weekends?” A: “Yes, they’re open 24/7, including weekends.”
Q: “How much do they usually charge for a standard tow?” A: “Their prices are reasonable, but it’s best to call and get a quote based on your situation.”
Q: “Do they offer services other than towing?” A: “Primarily, they offer towing services, but they’re always ready to assist in emergencies.”
Q: “How far will they tow?” A: “Distance might vary based on the situation. It’s best to contact them directly.”
Q: “Is there parking available at their location?” A: “Yes, and it’s also accessible for those in wheelchairs.”