At Nature’s Surfaces, one is welcomed by the sheer magnificence of stone craftsmanship. From granite countertops to unique designs, their expertise is evident. The design studio team is proficient in understanding customer needs and translating them into artistic creations. Matthew and his team are not just professionals; they’re passionate artists who bring stone to life. The establishment promises a stellar experience, both in shopping and post-sale services. Yet, as with all services, the after-sales response may sometimes waver, but their commitment to quality is unwavering.
- In-store pickup
- In-store shopping
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Credit cards accepted
Location and Hours:
- Address: 326 Zion School Rd, Grantsville, MD 21536, USA
- Monday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (Subject to change on cultural holidays)
- Tuesday to Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- “Nature’s Surfaces truly exceeded my expectations. The communication was smooth, and Matthew and his assistant were outstanding in their knowledge and professionalism. Highly recommend for any stone needs!”
- “Nature’s Granite installed our granite countertops years ago. They look lovely, but recently we noticed some chips. We’ve tried reaching out for sealing, but the response has been slow.”
- “Exceptional work by Nature’s Granite on our new granite countertops. The waterfall edges they installed are simply breathtaking. A pleasure to work with.”
- “Had a bit of a hiccup with after-sales service. It’s essential to improve in this area.”
- “The attention to detail and commitment to quality is evident. My home looks transformed thanks to their expertise.”
Q: Do they offer custom designs?
A: Yes, their design studio team works closely with customers to achieve desired outcomes.
Q: Is there parking available?
A: Yes, they have wheelchair-accessible parking for customers.
Q: Can I pay with credit cards?
A: Absolutely, they accept credit card payments.